Good Evening everyone!
I hope you’re all having a great Labor Day and NOT working. As of today, the 1st, we have launched our Waiver update. With this, you can now update your waivers, have tooltips to alert you if you have clients that need new waivers to be signed, and can access/print the previous waivers for each customer right from the program! Below are some screenshots of the steps to be taken:
- You can see by the notifications, who already has signed a waiver and is being stored in Mana Scheduler.
2. In the Shot Settings, Press Templates and you can Edit the Waiver saved for your shop. The prompt will warn you of the effect of the changes.
3. Once you’ve made the necessary changes to the waiver, you will select YES to it being a New Version of the waiver.
4. In your Client List, you will now see all your Clients need the new waiver. When hovering over it, the Tooltip will let you know if their waiver needs signed/updated or if it is up to date (after the new one has been signed).
5. Finally, Below the signature field of the new waiver, you will see any previous waivers that customer has signed, which are able to be Viewed/Printed.
We hope this all makes sense and you are as excited about the new feature as some of our other users are! Thank you again for your time and have a great rest of your Labor Day!